Jul 1st, 2013
This is the easiest thing to make – ever. When we went Raspberry picking I had quite a few fruits left over after we had had our fill. This is a really easy way to make sorbet. I thought it would be strange leaving the seeds in as I had only ever made sorbet by straining the mixture before. But it really doesn’t make a difference and makes the process really quick.
- 6 cups (768g) of Raspberries
- 1 cup (128g) of sugar
- 1 and 3/4 (224g) cup of water
1. Put the sugar and water in a pan and heat until the sugar is melted. Let it cool.
2. Put the Raspberries in a mixer with a sprinkle of water and pulse for a few seconds. You don’t want to blend them but just chop them up.
3. Pour in the sugar water and blend until smooth.
4. Put into an airtight container and freeze.
4 Responses to “How to Make Quick Raspberry Sorbet”