Nov 27th, 2008
- 1 pint vegetable stock
- 1 medium Pumpkin
- Fresh Parsley
- 1 medium Onion
- Sprig of fresh Thyme
- 1 clove Garlic
- 120 ml whipping cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the pumpkin into wedges and drizzle with oil. Roast until golden and soft. Scoop out into a blender
- Saute the onion and garlic and add to the blender
- Boil a pint of water and add the stock cube (or your own homemade stock). Add this to the blender too
- Blend on high until smooth. Add the whipping cream a little at a time.
- Transfer to a pan and add the Parsley, Thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with a good hunk of bread
5 Responses to “Pumpkin Soup”