The Best Omelet Ever!
If, like me, you have mint plants popping up all over the place and taking over your garden then you’ll be grateful to find a recipe that uses up the mint, tastes amazing and is a cinch to make. This is the best omelet ever.
Goat’s Cheese and Mint Souffled Omelet
- 4 eggs
- 100g goats cheese (the soft rindless kind)
- Parmesan cheese
- 5 or 6 mint leaves
- salt and pepper
- Whisk eggs, goat’s cheese and mint together with salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan and pour in
- Cook on high for one minute until base is browned
- Turn down heat to lowest setting and place lid on fryingpan. Leave to cook for 10 minutes
- Remove lid (omelet should be puffed up like a souffle) – sprinkle on some Parmesan
The result is a fantastic lemony-tasting light omelet. I served it with Balsamic onions for a strong, sticky flavour.