Nov 19th, 2010
A recent forum thread on UKVG about what gardeners would like this Christmas (thanks Damo) got me thinking about all the lovely stuff there is out there for gardeners. I decided to put together a little shopping list of different things that I find beautiful.
I thought I would start off with a selection of my favourite garden notebooks, so here goes:
1. One for the kids. I just love Rosie Flo’s colouring books and this one is for little gardeners with big ambitions. Not exactly a notebook but great for getting little gardeners off the starting blocks! £5.99
2. RE is one of my favourite shops and this collection of black and white recycled notebooks are available for just £2.50 each.
3. Feed your inner twitcher with this Blue Tit notebook by illustrator Melanie Anne Green being sold on the UK’s answer to Etsy, Folksy. A bit more than the average at £7 but worth it for it’s handmade appeal.
4.This chunky notebook with its cute cover-phrase, Turn Over a New Leaf, is a great buy at only £9.50. And each page is printed with a different leaf too.
5. My personal favourite out of all the notebooks here (because I love Angie Lewin’s designs!), it’s a gorgeous new notebook for gardeners from a series of books which includes sketchbooks, cookery notebooks and address-books. A steal at £6.95
6. This handmade notebook is called Shoots and is designed by Alison Hardcastle in recycled paper. It’s £8.50
I hope you like my notebook links. I want to make it clear that these aren’t paid for or affiliate links. They’re just stuff that I like. And I’m sure there are tons of other notebooks that are just as nice, I just haven’t seen them yet so feel free to add some more links in the comments.
6 Responses to “My Favourite Garden Notebooks”