Mr Toad and Pumpkin Soup both kindly tagged me and now it seems I have to join in the fun and tell you five things about me that you may or may not know. Let’s see…
- I run my own company with my husband Ryan. We build software and run conferences for designers and developers. We have a lot of fun doing it.
- The hat isn’t mine – I stole it!
- When I dance I look like a Velocaraptor, apparently.
- If you want to be friends with me you must first accept that celery is the devil’s food. I hate the smell of it, the feel of it, the crunchiness of it, and particularly the taste of it. I can only tolerate it as a stirring stick in a Bloody Mary. Then, and only then is it okay.
- My cat is offically called Marty (because Ryan wouldn’t let me call him Smarty) but myself and Marty both know that his ‘real’ name is Smarty and the tag around his neck lies!
And the links…
- Carsonified! – he thinks he’s above all this but let’s see shall we?
- My Tiny Farm – what a fab name!
- Farmgirl Fare – anyone who builds their own bakery is cool in my book
- Calendula & Concrete – a beautifully written blog.